Monday, November 9, 2009

Public option Government theft.

If you support a “public option” and want the Government to fix the medical system, then you have to admit that your ok with higher taxes.

Sure if your poor you assume that this increase in taxes will just be on the rich. Eventually you will pay more at the cash register (just pennies but it will be more), of course then it will be to late.

If you support this and your rich then in the bigger picture you will not be as hurt as bad because you probably own a business and will simply transfer the cost to your customers.

Last if your middle class like myself you will be hurt the most, you probably have insurance and will have to pay more for it and if not you’ll pay some kind of penalty. Next your pocket will be picket because you probably spend more at the store then the poor and in this category you are less care about than the average citizen because you might vote but you probably won’t make noise about the change.

Of all three groups those who think that universal healthcare is ok (the use of tax money to pay for healthcare) then I have a question.

Which one of you are willing to pay for someone else up front?

If you think it’s ok to reach into my pocket to take my money, why not just go to an area where the homeless congregate and make this offer.

Offer to take them to your doctor and pay for it out of your pocket directly.

What no takers?

That is normal, people don’t want to pay for it themselves they want someone else to pay for it in the form of the government taking it from me by force to pay for someone else.

How ‘s that right? How’s that legal? How’s that constitutional?

The reason that they do it is that they don’t care because other people will make more noise than I do and because I quietly go to work and raise my family my rights are not as important as those who make more noise.

I make less noise so politicians think I have less rights, like my right to the pursuit of happiness through the ability to enjoy my effort. This being done through the money which I make and as always makes me ask how much of mine is mine?

If you look at the taxes I pay and how they are going to be spent on others healthcare I guess not much of mine is mine any more when it comes to this legislation.

Jimmie T. Smith

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment