Saturday, June 6, 2009

A little chat.

I had a very cordial discussion with a person about abortion, I guess that I am some what unsympathetic to those who are not of the same mind and find that they are faced with the choice of abortion or keeping the child.
I feel that the choice was made when the individual was willing to get into a relationship and have unprotected sex. If you are going to have sex you have a very good chance that your going to get pregnant. Why should the child be punished for you making that bad choice?
What if that child had in it the make up to be the one to cure cancer? What if that was the one who was going to lead us into peace and prosperity?
So many reasons to not give up the child.
I just wish that we could rebuild the family to where we as a family take care of each other, instead of making a choice that ends the life of a child and further destroys the family.

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment