Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tea Party thanks

I enjoyed the Tea Party this past saturday and want to take a moment to say thanks! A movement that is run by the people and for the people is not easy to run and I want to thank Edna Mattos first of all. Edna is the local driving force behind this movement and spends many hours of selfless effort in making this happen. People like Edna prove it is the Everyday citizens who are what make america great.Second a and individual who wa afforded the chance to speak I want to thank those who also got up to speak, I know it was not easy to get up there and I am glad I was not the only one. Next I want to thank the nearly 1000 people who showed up for the event on a very hot sunny Florida day. You are the ones who are making this morement great and you are the reason we will be successful. Last and just as improtant I want to give a very personal and loving thanks to my wife, twin, family and firends. your support has made it possible for me to get out in front of people and say what I hope is what we think is important.
Thank you so very much to each and everyone who helped orginize this event, who spoke, who stood and watched and who supported those who support the movement.

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment