Friday, October 23, 2009

Where's dinner

I would like to know if I have to give more of my paycheck in the way of higher insurance premiums to help other have free or less expensive healthcare. What do the people who are getting my money have to do for this care? I work many hard long hours and because of that I pay more in taxes also. So since I have to pay more in incfreased premiums and taxes, do those who we are supporting with our effort actually have to do anything other than fill out paper work?
I understand that there are those that need help, yet there are hundreds of thousands if not millions who will bilk the system and waste my hard earned money!
They (the moochers) will get away with it because some bleeding heart will FEEL sorry for these people and try to justify the fraud. With comments like "they were just trying to make ends meet", or "what do you expect in hard times" and "they are the working poor and they deserve it." I say why do they deserve my money? My employer gives me a salary for doing something and we are giving other my money for my time and effort. Hows this for a option those who profit from my effort should allow me to go to their house for dinner, but they don't have the money you say I say yes they do have money , mine. So wheres dinner?

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 23, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

most of the people your referring to don't eat very healthy foods (you never see them at a produce stand). and what money they have goes to things like alcohal, pills, pot, and other waistful thing. so my advice is that you don't eat at their home, for your own health.

Post a Comment